Trip Dates: April 18th – 25th 2020
7 days of yoga, meditation, journaling, self-love exploration, standup paddle boarding, island tours, whale/dolphin watching, snorkeling, cooking classes, and more @vistacelestial.
Join us for a week in paradise in the tropical jungles of Costa Rica at one of the most exclusive yoga retreats in The Americas.
Your Stay Will Feature
Spacious Villas with panoramic views, open terrace, & private infinity pool
Ocean views with direct views of the famous Whale’s Tail
Covered jungle yoga platform
High elevation offering cool breezes that relax your mind, body, and soul & enhance natural beauty sleep
Free standing tub and shower with spectacular views
Swim up bar and beautiful infinity pool with waterfall
Tropical setting with flora and fauna all around
Service bar in the villas
Organic drinks & food at our ‘guest-only’ restaurant
– ROUND TRIP GROUND TRANSPORTATION FROM/TO AIRPORT
– BREAKFAST (Alcohol not included)
– DINNER (Alcohol not included)
– 1X/DAY UP/DOWN MOUNTAIN GROUP TRANSPORTATION FROM HOTEL
– 5 LUXURY VILLAS, DOUBLE OCCUPANCY, 10 GUESTS
– 7 NIGHTS ACCOMMODATION IN LUXURY VILLAS
– SUNRISE AND SUNSET YOGA DAILY
– GARDEN TO TABLE COOKING DEMO AND LUNCH
– FACILITY PRIVATELY BOOKED – NO OTHER GUESTS
– EXPERT TEACHER
Amount Per Person: $ 2,375 without flight
– 50% – Due February 1st 2020
– 50% – Due March 15th 2020
Book your Escape Now!
VistaCelestial.com – email@example.com
Contact Jennifer at 404-461-9596
Bridget “Bee” Creel, is an NYC yoga teacher and co-founder of the new wellness community, Mood Room. Bee has taught yoga to thousands of yogis at Wanderlust yoga festival in Vermont and recently, at New York’s biggest yoga event in Bryant Park. She’s worked as an editorial and social media producer for Yoga Journal and Wanderlust. She is currently studying to become a yoga therapist. Connect with Bee on Instagram @beeyourhealth.