Adults: 10 yogis + 1 yoga teacher
Check In date: 2/21/2018
Check Out date: 2/28/2018
Your Stay Will Feature
Spacious Villas with panoramic views, open terrace, & private infinity pool
Ocean views with direct views of the famous Whale’s Tail
Covered jungle yoga platform
High elevation offering cool breezes that relax your mind, body, and soul & enhance natural beauty sleep
Free standing tub and shower with spectacular views
Swim up bar and beautiful infinity pool with waterfall
Tropical setting with flora and fauna all around
Service bar in the villas
Organic drinks & food at our ‘guest-only’ restaurant
– ROUND TRIP GROUND TRANSPORTATION FROM/TO AIRPORT
– BREAKFAST (Alcohol not included)
– DINNER (Alcohol not included)
– 1X/DAY UP/DOWN MOUNTAIN GROUP TRANSPORTATION FROM HOTEL
– 5 VILLAS, DOUBLE OCCUPANCY, 10 GUESTS
– MORNING AND EVENING YOGA DAILY
– GARDEN TO TABLE COOKING DEMO AND LUNCH
– FACILITY PRIVATELY BOOKED – NO OTHER GUESTS
Amount Per Person: $ 2,375 without flight
– 50% – Due June 2th 2017
– 50% – Due November 16th 2017
Book your Escape Now!
VistaCelestial.com – email@example.com
Contact Jennifer at 404-461-9596
“Practicing yoga with a joyous spirit and a great big open heart.”
Jen Dankosky is the owner and instructor of beautiful Lam Yoga in New Hartford, Connecticut. A lover of the natural world, Jen often takes her practice sessions outside, as her studio is located along the picturesque Farmington River.
Over the years Jen has come up with some creative ways to involve her community in her Vinyasa Flow practice. She often collaborates with local craft brewers to host beer and yoga nights. These events have garnered a huge following.
She is grateful for her healing arts community within the factory where Lam Yoga resides.