HONEYMOON IN COSTA RICA.
Congratulations on your engagement. Spend your honeymoon in the most romantic boutique hotel in Costa Rica; Vista Celestial. Our boutique hotel is the perfect destination for your honeymoon. We are located in the lush and untouched southern pacific Costa Ballena. We will fully customize your honeymoon experience. The pricing will vary depending on your travel dates, however, the honeymoon package comes with 2 complimentary massages and a bottle of champagne . It can be customized as all inclusive with any of the area activities of interest to you. Please contact us and we will customize your honeymoon for you.
Our hotel includes only 5 private villas with Pacific Ocean views, mountainside jungle canopy views, and private infinity Jacuzzi make our small boutique hotel the perfect place for your Costa Rica honeymoon. The exclusive setting on the mountainside above the deserted beaches of Costa Ballena is exceptional, it is heavenly.
The beaches of the southern pacific zone are deserted and wide. With more than 13 unique beaches you will be able to enjoy your time as a couple in a setting that most people dream of. Explore the primary rain forest on the property, take in the breath taking views from your private terrace, get woken up to the sounds of parrots. The Costa Ballena area offers a lot of activities that you can take advantage of, be as active as you’d like or just relax and treat yourself to a spa service.
We would love to welcome you to our boutique hotel where you can enjoy a spectacular sunsets from the privacy of your own villa, Jacuzzi or our salt water infinity pool while enjoying a glass wine with your loved one.
The luxury villas at Vista Celestial:
– Spacious 1000 sqft private villa with panoramic views, terrace, infinity Jacuzzi
– Ocean views, direct view of famous Whale’s Tail, and Jungle Canopy views
– 2 queen size beds (one is a murphy bed that folds down from the wall if needed)
– Custom designed comfortable beds with top quality mattresses and linens
– Service bar in the villa (microwave, coffee maker (we roast our own coffee), fridge)
– A/C, however, our elevation allows for nice breezes and great comfort natural beauty sleep
– Free standing tub for 2 and rainfall shower with spectacular views
– Infinity Jacuzzi (cold or hot) and rainfall shower on villa terrace with huge views
– Tropical setting with flora and fauna all around (13 acres with many trails to explore)
– Organic drinks & cuisine at our ‘guest-only’ restaurant
– Fruit, Veggies, Herbs grown at the property (try our sugar cane press)
– Swim up bar and beautiful saltwater pool with Jacuzzi and waterfall feature
Here is glowing review of one of our honeymoon couples. It is very rewarding to hear that we really made it a fantastic experience for them:
Thank you very much Jennifer – Finally settling back into real life here in the states haha.
I have to say that we had an absolutely incredible time at Vista Celestial. The hotel itself would have been enough to wow us, but it was the staff that made the trip really unforgettable.
The food was outrageously good. My wife is a vegetarian and Mario made it so that she felt like she had options and wonderful meals every night. As you know in the states there is often 1 or 2 vegetarian options on a menu and they aren’t usually all that exciting. The fresh fruits and vegetables were amazing and we ate like kings. Esteban was awesome. He checked in just the right amount of times to make sure all our needs were being met. He had a great knowledge of the hotel and even though he is shy about his English we thought it was excellent. He even let use the sugar cane press which was one of the highlights of the trip for me (video and pictures attached). Also, his coffee was delicious!
Isaac and Jason were irreplaceable. They gave us excellent suggestions about local beaches, parks and places to go. They made our meals feel like we were at a five star dining experience anticipating our needs and remembering things we liked and didn’t like. They were excellent and our trip would not have been the same without them.
In addition to the staff, obviously the hotel was gorgeous. The yoga platform was amazing for my wife to do yoga at and thank you again for the included massage it was really great.
We certainly hope to make it to Costa Rica again and if we do we certainly will be considering Vista Celestial.
Thanks for making our honeymoon amazing,